Morrisville’s Dance, Music, & Yoga Studio Honoring the HEART in the ARTS
At Open Arts we are focused on serving, educating, empowering, and uplifting our students and community through dance, music, yoga, and all of the arts. We offer a variety of classes including ballet, tap, jazz, modern, musical theater, kids yoga, and more. Just off of Highway 54 in Morrisville, we are conveniently located to Cary, Durham, Raleigh, and the entire Triangle area.
Summer Camp & Class information is now available and registration is available online. Take advantage of our Buy One Get One 50% Off deal when you register for two or more camps (per family) by March 1st, 2015. Join us on Saturday, March 7th from 2-4pm for our Summer Camp Open House with FREE class and activity demos for the kids along with special giveaways and promotions when you register for camp.
“We are so happy you opened your studio this year! You’ve given us a perfect home for dance. You’re so patient & understanding and we adore you!”
“We love the LOVE you are spreading at Open Arts. We are grateful to have you in our children’s lives.”
“Thanks for being such a great teacher and role model for my girl. You make everything so special.”
- March 7 – Summer Camp Open House 2-4pm
- March 13 – Kids Night Out 6-9pm
- March 15 – Showcase Fees Due
- March 23-27 – CLOSED for Spring Break
- April 4 – NO Saturday Classes (Easter)
- April 18 – Performance at Children’s Day in Cary
- April 25 – Picture Day
- May 9 – Performance Company Auditions 2pm
- May 16 – Performance at East Meets West Festival 1pm